It is that time of year again! Brigette my business partner and I got inspired by Coachella! We decided to do looks inspired by festival makeup. Look below to see my inspirational look and products I used to achieve this look and a little bit about the festival!
What is Coachella?
It is a Musical and Arts Festival held every year held at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California. Located in Inland Empire’s Coachella Valley, in the Colorado Desert. Co- founded by Paul Tollett and Rick Canten in 1999. It pretty much right after SXSW here in Austin, Texas!
The event is features many genres of music inducing rock, pop, hip hop and electronic dance music as well as art sculptures. Host on of the biggest stages for live music!
If you are in California and want to check it out the dates range from April 14-16, 2017 & April 21-23, 2017.
Here are the product I used to achieve this beautiful bright Coachella inspired Look.
- Too Faced Hangover Replenishment Primer
- Foundation – IT Cosmetics New Foundation Confidence with SPF 50+ in Medium
- Concealer – Lancome Teint Idole – Ultra Wear Camouflage 215 N Buff
- Ben Nye – Banana setting powder
- Blush: Snapdragon by Becca
- Highlight & Contour: Pixi by Petra Strobe & Chisel Palette
- Setting Spray – Pixi by Petra Glow Mist
- Primer – Smashbox
- Eyeshadow – Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette
- Liner- INGLOT #77
- Glitter: Violet Voss
- White Liner: NYX Liquid Liner
- Anastasia Brow Powder in
- It Cosmetics Brow Powder Universal Pencil
- Brow Gel Givenchy
- Blue Glitter ❤ Make Up For Ever & Mixed with Craft Glitter
- Givenchy Le Rouge Perfecto Beautifying Lip Balm
- Lip Pencil #1
- Make Up For Ever Liquid Lipstick #105 Rosewood
LUXE AND LOTUS BEAUTY EDITION –
COACHELLA INSPIRED LOOK!
Thanks for stopping by more to come soon!