Lately I have been on the hunt for a great new eye cream or corrective eye serum to additionally add to my skin care regimen. I have been using this PCA skin Revitalizing Eye gel.
I have religiously been using for over 3 – 4 weeks now. I must say I am pretty impressed with the results. I suffer from severe allergies and live and a pretty bipolar environment here in Texas. I love that it really has help reduce some of the puffiness and dryness I have been dealing with and some texture from the season changing.
This is first item I have tried from PCA Skin, I’m pretty sure I will be interested in trying some additional products from the brand. Below I am going to share with you a little bit about the brand and the Eye Gel.
PCA Skin – Ideal Complex Revitalizing Eye Gel 0.5 fl oz / 14.8 mL $84.00 (USD)
Benefits of PCA Skin gel
- One product to treat dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, wrinkles and sagging eyelids simultaneously
- Can be applied directly to the eyelid to firm and lift
- Has a light, silky texture
- Rapid results seen within one week
Top 4 ingredents you should know
- Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3 – a peptide that provides similar benefits as vitamin A without irritation, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and making the skin smoother and brighter.
- Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract and Darutoside – reduces upper eyelid sagging, strengthens the skin and reduces crow’s feet wrinkles, while minimizing dark circles and puffiness.
- Niacinamide, Fraxinus Excelsior Bark Extract and Silanetriol – this combination of ingredients reduces eye puffiness, dark circles and under-eye bags while providing antioxidant protection.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Callus Culture Extract (Orange Stem Cell Extract) – strengthens skin structure to maintain healthy and youthful-looking skin; it organizes and firms the skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
How do you apply?
After Cleansing and applying your favorite skin care, pat a small amount around the eye area and directly on the eyelid twice a day. Make sure to follow up with your personal favorite sunscreen for sun protection. Below is a regimen ideal way to use your skincare that you can follow that may help you understand what you may need to start a Basic skincare routine. I usually use 4-6 products night and day, I think this is a great idea to start here and advance your skincare going forward once you have your regimen down.
Please check out more of PCA Skin at http://www.pcaskin.com some of the other products that would go well with the Eye Gel is Weightless Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 45 Sunscreen and Clearskin Moisturizer. See what other products you may be interested in I think you won’t be disappointed in what they have to offer.
Thank you for visiting today hope this helped you a little bit about learning about PCA Skin. I have more to come in the next week please make sure you comment and follow me on all social media @cparissparkles!