Hey Beauties! I am so excited to present to you a brand new product from Valentia. Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask- A natural and Organic Ingredient based skincare line made with some of the best ingredents for your skin. I think you won’t be disappointed in this product below I have written a personal review and a little bit about the brand. Enjoy and thank you for visiting my blog today!
Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask 4 FL OZ 120 ML $25.00(USD) (5 months supply)
Make in USA, Suitable for skin types, Alcohol free & Paraben Free
Top Ingredients you should get comfortable with is:
- Kaolin Clay it helps to draw out impurities in skin, helps improve skin tone and clarity. Helps Tighten pores for smoother firmer skin.
- Plant Stem Cells help to naturally decrease the level of pro-aging toxins and work to smooth out skin, reduce redness and help even out skintone.
- Spirulina is a botanical stimulant full of vitamins that hydrate the skin’s surface and contributes to tissue regenerate the skin.
- CoQ10 helps the appearance of wrinkles by reducing free radical damage and stimulating healthy collagen production.
- Hibiscus & Cranberry fibers lend their anti-aging properties to firm and reinforce skin.
Directions on how to use this Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask:
Apply generous amount, avoid the eye area. Leave on skin 15- 20 minutes until it dries. Use a damp cloth and warm water to remove. This mask has natural fibers so make sure you take the mask off in circular motions to remove the mask helping to slough off dead skin and exfoliate.
My personal thoughts on Valentia’s Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask – First Impression:
I love the natural scent it haves. I usually do not like my skincare to have much of a scent. It has a natural herbal nice scent to it nothing too overpowering. When I first opened it looked like it’s natural oils sat on top of the formula. I had remind myself that it usually happens with more natural based products.
I had to space my days out trying this mask the first time I used it. I had used some face wipes that irritated my skin. So i wasn’t able to keep the mask on for as long as it wanted you to use it for. 10-20 minutes until it dries. My skin was so irritated it burned but I believe it was from the wipes. I’m super sensitive when irritated by other products it always ends up making me look like I have a sunburn or a chemical burn. It pretty much suck when that happens. I followed up the the Rose Serum from Valentia helped to calm down my irritation immediately.
This time around was so much better! I was able to leave it on for 20 minuets used a hot towel to remove it. It felt amazing, just like a facial but at home I wanted to do it all over again. I instantly felt smoothness, less dullness on my skin. My skin was brighter as well after my first use. I continued to follow up with my Valentia’s Rose Serum and my favorite Moisturizer. So far I am loving the outcome. I put on makeup the next day my makeup seem to stay on longer and also looked less blotchy where I tend to get cakey around my cheek areas. Totally didn’t affect it this time around. If anything I look forward to continuing this is my weekly routine.
Important things to know about Valentia:
- Products have been formulated with natural and organic cosmetics ingredents that help repair and protect your skin.
- They perform extensive research into what skin care customers find most important.
- The organic base has been proven to be most effective. Helps correct dark spots, wrinkles and helps reverse first signs of aging or oxidative stress on the skin.
For reading this article and being such an amazing supporter I have link below a discount to Valentia’s website. Through the end of May you as a reader get 35% off your total purchase through Valentia! When at the checkout add code: FRFRESH35 until 5-31-16.