Hey Beauties! It was such a gorgeous day I couldn’t stand to be in doors. We had the WORST weather for the past week here in Austin, Texas we seriously didn’t see the sun for almost a week. So to kick of SXSW and Spring I decided to rock this beautiful bright eye and bold lip! I seriously don’t know when the last time I had rocked so much color! But I am totally feeling it!
This was the first time I have ever used Colourpop Cosmetics and I am officially addicted! Considering two of the four shadows I purchased came broken.:( I still have a feeling I’m going to be getting more of them! I did reach out the their corporate office to see what they could do about the broken ones. Has anyone else had that happen? I know they are hand crafted so it’s possibly it could be expected.
Here are a list of the products I used on my face today!
- Primer: Acti’me Color Correcting Primer Givenchy #4 Plum
- Beauty Blender Pro Sponge
- Foundation – Make Up For Ever HD #127
- Concealer – M.A.C. Pro Longwear NC30
- Powder- M.A.C. Studio Fix NC30 & Make Up Forever HD Transparent setting powder
- Highlight – Make Up For Ever Sculpting Duo
- Blush – Peachykeen M.A.C. Blush & Le Prisme Mat Soft powder Givenchy #84 Beige Mousseline
- Inglot Liner #77 (My true obsession!)
- Marc Jacobs The Tease Eyeshadow Palette #7
- Colourpop: Super Shock shadow IBIZA
- Smashbox Primer: 24 hour photo finish
- Mascara: Nior Couture Givenchy Mascara
- Brows: Benefit brow tint and brow pencil in Blonde M.A.C
- Anastasia Liquid Lipstick in Sad Girl
- Colourpop Liquid Lipstick Marshmallow
- Lip Liner: Givenchy #7
Hope everyone has a wonderful Spring break and SXSW week! I know for the ones who are wondering what SXSW is. It’s a HUGE music festival here in Austin, Texas people come from all over the world to get a piece of music history. It’s a celebration on music,film and technology within the last 10 years it’s bigger than it has ever been! Check out all SXSW has to offer at http://www.sxsw.com!I will share more of my experience as the week unfolds!
If you visit as us locals say, “Welcome to Austin! Please don’t move here!” lol!